We’re working safely and remotely
During this public health crisis, our primary focus remains the health and safety of employees and the temporary and project professionals on assignment with our clients.
We are continuing to serve our customers with the same integrity and passion as we did before this crisis.
Our commitment to you
No doubt this pandemic has presented new challenges for your company. We can help. Our team is committed to saying yes to customers. We can leverage leading-edge technology and remote solutions to help you maintain essential operations. For example:
- We offer access to remote workers for critical operations from a pool of skilled professionals.
- We have secure virtual workspaces so our team can use their personal devices to access client applications and data.
- We’re making it easy for temporary and consulting professionals currently on assignment to perform their work remotely, if necessary.
- We can assist your teams in transitioning to remote working arrangements.
- We can meet with you virtually through video conferencing and video interviews.
We’re here when you need us
Allena Clarke Appointments (ACA) has helped companies find skilled talent for over 30+ years. We have navigated uncertain times before and helped countless clients do the same. In fact, I like to think that ACA is built for tough times, thanks to our vast experience and tenured leadership. Long story short: We’ll be here today, tomorrow and any time you need us.
Reach out at any time
We’ll continue to assess our plans based on guidance from national and local governments and health authorities.
If you have questions or need assistance of any kind, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by telephone 07834 049733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and let us know how we can help.
Allena Clark, Director